1. Cuvée van de Keizer Blauw
Every year on the 24th of February, Belgians celebrate the birth of Charles Quint. Therefore Hentanker brews a special beer in limited edition called Cuvée of the Emperor. This exceptional beer is a special version of the Golden Carolus Classic, with an enriched taste pallet and mysterious aromas added.
The caramelised malts and its 11% Alc. Vol. give the Cuvée of the Emperor the warm roundness of wine together with the refreshing taste of beer. It is imperially crowned with a special cork so it can be preserved for a long period of time with a constant cellar temperature of 12° C. An imperial beer to cherish and enjoy in moderation.
Type of beer: Dark special beer
Colour: Ruby red
Alcohol: 11% VOL
Hops: Exclusively Belgian hops
Wort extract: 24° Plato
Fermentation: High fermentation
Lagering: 2 weeks
Packaging: Bottle 75 cl and 1,5 l
Tenability: At least 10 years
2 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked
1 cup milk
3 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp grapeseed oil
1 1/2 cups blueberries
In a blender combine: quinoa, honey, oil, eggs and milk – blend till smooth.
Add in salt, baking powder and blend for a few more seconds.
Heat a griddle or pan with cooking spray.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter on to hot griddle or pan.
Sprinkle blueberries of the top and cook for a few minutes.
Flip and finish both sides until golden brown.
1. 4-5 ripe bananas cut in smaller pieces and freeze overnight
2. 45-60 seconds in food processor, should be fully blended into a smooth, creamy, and light frozen dessert. Be careful not to overprocess or the friction from the processor will begin to melt the ice cream.
Add a few frozen cherries and a few drops of vanilla.
Add some unsweetened coconut flakes and a tablespoon or two of cocoa powder.
Add a tablespoon or two of peanut butter with a handful of raisins.
1-3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1-3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon double-acing baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
2. Beat the egg whites (till foamy white texture) set aside.
3. Mix egg yolks, milk and oil. Mix gently
4. Add all dry ingredients to yolk/milk/oil mixture, stir with spoon, then mix.
5. Fold beaten egg whites into mixture.
6. Measure 2 cups of batter (depending on your waffle maker).